1.11.11

FALL MUST HAVES ❧


 For this fall winter season I'm still searching for the perfect tartan coat, I can't wait to wear 
mustard, I'm never going to take off my sheer chiffon blouses, I couldn't be more excited that lace is so strongly back.... and last but not least at all... of course polka dots!!   
 
TARTAN COATS 
You just know you have to own one.... 
MUSTARD  
Have fun bringing lots of color to your monochromatic fall look with mustard yellow 
 
CHIFFON BLOUSES 
It's always a great choice, by accessorizing it right you can make it as sophisticated or casual as you want it to be  
LACE 
Romantic and elegant, it has to be in your wardrobe 

POLKA DOTS 
You can't leave out one of the strongest trends on the catwalk  
 
Enjoy this beautiful season!!!
xoxo 



Fer
  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario